Please review our COVID-19 Update
Please take the time to read and familiarise yourself with the following COVID-19 guidance. We are following all government guidelines to keep everyone onsite safe.
This guidance is intended to provide an overview with regards to what to expect onsite and to assist you with your planning and preparation in order to safeguard yourself, your family and our team whilst staying at Kits Coty Glamping.
Government guidance is still advocating that all members of the public maintain social distancing from others. Please be mindful of this during your stay and help us with all measures put in place. Working together we can ensure the campsite and countryside can be enjoyed by all.
· Be considerate to others – if you or any of your family group are showing signs or symptoms of Covid-19 or you are living with someone who is self isolating you must not under any circumstance visit the camp site. Government guidance recommends self-isolating at home and contacting a medical professional to book in for a test.
· Please wash your hands on arrival to the site before touching any shared facilities. Hand sanitiser is available at check in and in all key areas.
· Name, address and telephone number of the lead guest together with names of all guests in your party will be requested in advance and must be submitted at check in latest.
No more than 20 people will be allowed on site in total.
· We will be adhering to the government advice set out and therefore we will be requesting that all camping guests socially distance from other individuals whilst onsite who are not members of your party. Please ensure that you socially distance from any of our neighbours who you may come into contact with when out and about.
· There is ample space around our site here for people to effectively socially distance from other visitors without the need of wearing face coverings on site.
· Remember to properly apply hand sanitiser or wash your hands upon entering washing up areas and toilet facilities.
· Singing and loudly conversing is known to be a high transmission activity so please refrain from doing so to ensure the enjoyment of all guests onsite.
· Unfortunately - following the guidance 3rd parties or day visitors will not be permitted to visit campers onsite.
· We are operating a cashless system this year so please make sure you have paid your balance in advance or be prepared to pay by card when checking in. Cash will not be accepted either at check in or for shop purchases.
· All ‘touch points’ across the site will be thoroughly cleaned through the day and cleaning materials are provided (at a safe height away from children) for guests to use.
Check In Procedure
Please report to the desk outside reception on arrival. If no one is present please ring the bell and wait behind the table.
You will be required to read both our Covid Code and our Glamping Code and sign the declaration that you and all members of your group will adhere to the content before being allowed on site.
You will also be required to provide the name of all members in your party. A form will be sent to you in advance for you to complete and return digitally.
All party members can scan the QR codes available onsite to facilitate NHS track and Trace if they so wish.
We will be operating a cashless system this year so please come prepared to pay any outstanding balance by card if you have not already paid via the payment link sent to you in advance. Purchases from the shop may be paid using “contactless”.
We have removed our guest books from our accommodation this year. If you have not already done so scan our QR code at reception to download our online guest book. Please share this with all members of your group as it provides useful information to enhance your stay with us.
Following check in you will be escorted to your accommodation and any further restrictions explained to you in person.
Facilities (incl. toilets, washing up and showers)
Please be aware that all our facilities are shared by all our guests.
Remember to use hand sanitiser before entering the facilities. Before leaving the facilities you should thoroughly wash your hands with soap provided and dry using paper towels. We will not be providing towels to all customers this season. Please bring your own with you although we do have a supply at reception if you forget.
Thorough regular cleans are in place throughout the day with extra ‘touch point’ cleans being performed in addition.
Only one group is to use either the kitchen area, cooking shelter or pizza oven at a time.
The childrens play area is open for use by children under the age of 12. All users must be supervised by an adult to ensure social distancing is followed.
Hand sanitiser dispensers are available in multiple locations around the site outside all facilities. All of the dispensers will be regularly checked and topped up – if however, you find one that is running low please contact the staff located at reception.
Your accommodation will have been thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. You will notice on arrival that some unnecessary items (such as ornaments and soft furnishings) have been removed from the accommodation this year to reduce the cleaning burden. We do hope that this doesn’t distract from the enjoyment of your stay.
In addition all indoor games and outdoor games equipment have been removed from the site. Please make sure you bring your own if required.
Your individual cutlery, crockery etc has been disinfected immediately prior to your stay. You will find these items hanging in the string bag in your accommodation.
Your complimentary tea, coffee etc is now located in the kitchen area.
We kindly request that you strip all bedding from the bed prior to check out and place it in the laundry sack provided in your welcome hamper.
Join our mailing list to receive ongoing special offers, news and other exciting features from Ami and Mark at Kits Coty Glamping.
All new subscribers will be placed into a monthly draw to win a free midweek stay in Pamela, our fantastic vintage Shepherds Hut.